Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm Back!

I just got back from a weekend away from Todd and Collin. This was only the 2nd time I had been away from Collin overnight, and the 1st time for a whole weekend. He did great & Todd handled it very well.

I went with some girls from my small group at church. There were 10 of us staying at a cabin in Jamestown. We selected Jamestown because there is NOTHING to do there, so I brought my scrapbooking.
Yes, I am one of THOSE PEOPLE!!!

On Friday night, after we arrived, it started to sleet and it snowed until Saturday afternoon. We ended up getting about 6"-8" total. It was beautiful looking at the surrounding scenery with snow covering the trees and ground! I have not seen that kind of snowfall in a very long time.

Needless to say, I had a wonderful & relaxing weekend. It was great to visit with my small group friends and take a break from my many daily tasks.

I am ready for another weekend!

0 comments: